-One Happy Family-

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Problem-solving skills

It's has been 2 weeks since my mum last saw Baby Joshua.

Just a brief updates on why i am not bringing Bb Joshua to my mum there.
I do not like the way my 1st auntie speaks and looks when i bring Bb Joshua over.
I remember vividely on 2nd day of CNY, my mum volunteer to help look after Bb Joshua. But we went there abit late. And it happens that my 1st auntie have not slept yet. So she gave me the "It's so late, what are you doing here with Bb Joshua?" look. Then she comment, "So late already, why don't bring him home?" I ignored her.
From then, i promised never to bring Joshua there anymore. Why? I know it's her house, but i am not troubling her to look after Bb Joshua. I know. To her, i am an irresponsible mum. Do not want to look after Joshua myself. Throwing him to my mum.

All i want to say is, Bb Joshua went there for a few hours. And i realised that the house is so quiet. And i was damn bored. So decided to take a nap.

Back to the topic, Joshua's really smart.
He's able to take the "Ru yi yu" cover and cover the bottle of the "Ru Yi Yu". And when the cover is in the opppsite direction, he will turn the cover over and cover the bottle. So smart of him. I have never taught him that and he figured it out himself!
I have attached a video of him putting back the "Ru Yi Yu" into the bottle when it dropped out. Do check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home