-One Happy Family-

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's a girl?

I have been frequently asked by strangers about Joshua's gender? When I told them it's a boy, they will tell me that he looks like a girl. Fair skin and great looking eye.
I remember when I was pregnant, I used to dream of a girl. When I woke up, I will have this weird feeling. Having doubt on his gender and my gynae expertise. Silly me will take out the ultrasound photo and look carefully at his genitial. It's a boy! Very sure!
I also used to let my mind run wilds. What if my baby has 2 genitial? Which one should we chose? How risky is the operation and how much? Will my baby hates us for choosing the gender? And lots of nonsense.
Looking at my boy now, I really do feel that he's look like a girl. My sis always makes fun of Joshua. Once, she even tie up Josh fringe! It's so incredible funny but look like a girl!
I do hoped that 10 or 20 years down the road, he will still be as pretty as now.
Mummy loves you, pretty boy!
MUACKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home