-One Happy Family-

Monday, September 21, 2009

White Pearly - DISCOVERED!

Baby Joshua is going through teething. A little white pearly on the bottom of his gum. So cute. Hahaha... I felt so cute when i feel the tooth.
I feel really happy that Baby Joshua is teething now. And he does not have any other teething problem except drooling.

And when he wants to drink milk, he will go:" Nai Nai Nai". So cute right?

At this stage, he is very active.

Always want to touch this and that. And he can't sit still.
I always tell him to sit and relax. But i think he don't understand me lar. Hahaha...

Baby Joshua is consider to be 8 months old as from now this entry.

I really wish that he will learn to walk soon.
*Finger Cross*

P.S: Mummy & Daddy loves you, alot alot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home