-One Happy Family-

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Potty Experience

Baby Joshua always have constipation.

He normally poo once every 2 day.

So Grandma suggest sitting Baby Joshua on the potty to make him poo. And also to pre-train him. Let him have the habit of pooing in the morning.

We brought the potty on Sunday. But i was very lazy to let him sit on it.

As usual, he poo on Sunday and have not yet poo for 2 days.

I only started today afternoon. After i keep hearing him trying to force his shit out.
I suppose some Mummy might heard your child doing that when they having constipation but want to shit it out.


So, i sit him on the potty.

I made the "En... En" sound. Less than 2 mins, he made the forcing shit sound again.
And true enough, after awhile i heard a loud poo. Then the 2nd poo comes out.
There it was, his first potty poo.

Just after he finish pooing. He want to stand up. Afraid that he might fall, i carried him to the bed with him not wearing anything.

Just then my fear happen. He pee. All over the floor and over Daddy's lap.
Yeek... I get scolding because of that.
I admit that my planning was bad.
As i did not prepare the towel first.

Making the whole pooing session a mess.

I have actually taken picture of his poo.

I shall not post it here.
Or people might think it's disgusting.

So far so good.
For his first potty experience.

I am happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home