-One Happy Family-

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Event Day - HERE WE COME!

FINALLY...
AFTER SO LONG...
FINALLY CAN UPLOAD PICTURES!!! SOOOO HAPPY...
I will be updating some photos.
FINALLY!


Yipee! This Sat is our family day. I am so excited and happy about that. I thought that this year i am not able to go to the Event. But who knows, Daddy gave me a BIG SURPRISE! A really big one. We are able to go to Precious Moment Event Day'09 on 5/9/09 @ Raffles. I am so really happy. Daddy brought the ticket from E-Bay. So much more expensive! The ticket costs $236. But he brought from the seller at $300. So EXPENSIVE!

Daddy told me that he brought the ticket because it is something for Baby Joshua. Why? As he fell from the bed that fateful day. Seeing Baby Joshua and Mummy in shock. He decide to gave us something memorable. And he strongly thinks that even though Baby Joshua might not think that the event is important or whatsoever. But when he grow up he will get it.

Every year without fail i would attend the event. Actually i did not think that i am able to attend the event this year. But Daddy gave me the opp to attend the event. I always call the event as the "Most Important Event of The Year". Really am so glad.

181008- Event Day


Thank you Daddy! You're the sweetest. Muacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home