-One Happy Family-

Friday, August 28, 2009

Unfortunate Events

I am still not able to upload photos.
I have so many new photos of Baby Joshua.
Sigh...

Yesterday, Baby Joshua fell down from the bed.
Daddy & Mummy were both in the room with Baby Joshua. And Baby Joshua still fell down. Luckily he did not hit his head. He only had a knock on his forehead. Very lucky.
When i saw him on the floor, i cried. I cried so hard. So pain. Heartbroken.
I MUST NEVER LET THIS THING HAPPEN AGAIN!
I am monitoring him now. Because i am not sure if he did hit the back of his head.
*Finger Cross*
I must said that i have been complacent. I am so sure that under my care, Baby Joshua would not have any accident.
Yesterday incident had proved me wrong. Totally wrong!
I really must change my thinking on that.
I still having flashes of what happen yesterday. So scary!!!


P.S: Let's pray that those accidents will not happen again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home