-One Happy Family-

Friday, July 31, 2009

Visits to Tracy's house

Woke up very early today. About 8 plus. I was actually quite tired but excited becos i am meeting my ex-leader, Tracy. She went to Ireland with her hubby for about a few years. Have not seen her since. I'm so excited to be able to see her.
So i decided to bring Baby Joshua to Tracy's house. To also see her 2 boy.
Was suppose to reach there at 3pm. But Baby Joshua slpt at 11am to 1.30pm.
Then i only prepared myself when Baby Joshua woke up.
As Ah Yee have already reach my place. So it is easier for me.

Before leaving the house, a few shots of Baby Joshua-

Baby Joshua & Mummy








We only leave the house at 2.45pm. We were late already!
Although we are late, we still head to AMK Hub for lunch. Ate Pepper Lunch.
While we are having our lunch, Baby Joshua was already quite cranky. I always make him sit on my lap when we are eating. If not he will make noises. Quite loud somemore. But he did not behave himself properly. Keep twisting here and there. A few times nearly hit the table. So we just have to hurry our lunch. As it is quite late already too.
We intend to buy Polar Puff and Cakes to Tracy's house. But i couldn't find it. So we settle for Bangawan Solo.

Finally reach Tracy's house at 4.45pm. So late! She is going to fetch her elder son at the Centre at 5pm. So late!
We chit-chat for awhile. But Baby Joshua was not well-behaved at all. He kept on crying. From the cab to Tracy's house.
At first i thought he was hungry, but no. In between the feed, he was still crying. Then i tried rocking him to sleep. He was indeed tired but does not want to sleep. The crying went on and off. I made him play with Tracy's son - Ezen. He is still crying. Sigh! He only stop crying when we leave Tracy's house. I really don't know what trigger him to keep on crying.

I have actually taken Ezen pictures. Really cute. I think he is even cuter than Baby Joshua. Haahaa... But in my heart, Baby Joshua still my most Darling lar.

Isn't he adorable? He does not look like Asian at all! So envy!


Awee... That innocent look.


Tracy send us home after picking his elder son from the centre.
By that time, Ezen was already sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home