-One Happy Family-

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Non-stop

Baby Joshua have been crying alot lately. Ever since he recovered from the diar, he been very cranky. Abit of things will make him cry.
For example, lying down. When make him lying down, he will cry. Hungry alo cry. Sit in the walker also cry.
And the best is when i walk away. He will also cry.
Tracy told me that usually children will behave like that after they recover. Is it true? Sigh... Now he can recognise me. Just today, i have to go and buy his diapers and milk powder. But i can't bring him along as i have too many other things to buy too. When i was in the kitchen preparing myself, he use the walker and slide to the entrance of the kitchen and make complaining sound. Is like scolding me why is he not going. So cute right? And whenever i am in the kitchen, he will walk to the entrance of the kitchen. Waiting for me.
Today during dinner time, i just walk away for awhile. He start to cry again. And Daddy have to sothe him. Hush Hush...
I love it and hate it.
Why? I wish my boy will be independant and not be sticky. But then it just shows that he knows that i am his Mummy. So sweet and argh... Right? Haha...

Just yst i was quite tired and wanted him to sleep. But no matter what, he does not want to sleep. So i play with him. I play tickled with him. Haahaahaa. And he really laugh so cutely. Hahaha. I have set his laughter as my ringtone.
Today when i was in the MRT, my phone ring. As i was using Baby Joshua laughter as the ringtone. It attracts attention. So cute right?


I have attached the video of him laughing. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home