-One Happy Family-

Monday, August 3, 2009

2nd Hep B injection

Baby Joshua went for his 6th months, 2nd Hep B injection.

I always look forward to his injection day. Maybe it's becos i can see how his development goes. How tall and how heavy he is.

He is 9.1kg and 68cm. I think that he is quite tall for a 6 months old. Correct me if i am wrong. And his weight is normal. Not overweight at all.
The nurse told me that becos of the H1N1, there won't be screening for the 9th months. We will only do it when he is 15th months old. That is like next year April.
And when he is 9th months, we can try giving him egg yolk. Start by 1/4 tsp, then 1 tsp, then 2 tsp, then 3 tsp untill he can finish the whole yolk by himself. And only start on the white when he is 1 yrs old.
I am so looking forward to letting him try the yolk. 2 months plus more.

We were late for the appt and have to queue.
So we decide to have breakfast first.

I decide to let him try holding his own bottle.
Yah! He is able to do it!
Am so proud of him!


P.S: Mummy is so proud of you, my Darling Joshua.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home