-One Happy Family-

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I think Baby Joshua knows how to hold his own milk bottle.
I realised that yesterday when i was feeding him as usual. He push my hands away and start to hold his own bottle. Within that 10sec, he push the bottle into his mouth and pull it out. Then he drop the bottle.
I was so amazed by it. WOW! You are such a smart boy! I said.
After that, i don't see him wanting to hold the bottle anymore. Why is that so? He's depressed? Hahah... Becos it failed him? Nonsense, i know. Hahaha... Anyway, look out for more action from Baby Joshua.

He is very restless today. Cry alot today.
Why?
Usually when he cry, it's always hungry. But, it's not like that anymore. He cry at the slightest things! He does not like to lie down for long period already. Want to be carried or sit up. When he wants to sleep. When he wants attention. Sigh... Sometimes, i tried everything.
Today's he crying for attention and wants to be carried. And he will resist sleeping at night. Making all the noises. But i never gave up. Eventually he fell asleep. But with me by his side for another 1 hr. Today is 1 1/2 hr.

Baby Joshua going to be 4 month the next Thursday. I am bringing him to shave his "Tai Mao". Hopefully, he look good in it. I will post picture of him being BOTAK. Hahaha....

30th going to lunch with Bell and Zhen. Celebrate Baby Val full month. So looking forward to it!

See ya Ladies! Muacks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home