-One Happy Family-

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day - to me

A very happy Mother's day to myself and all the Mummies out there.

The first message i receive today is from Daddy.
Here's what he wrote:
Happy Mommy day darling, you are the best, the cutest, the most beautiful and the sweetest mom to Joshua and me in the whole wide world.


Heehee... To me, this is the sweetest message i have received in quite some time from Daddy.

Today wasn't the most memorable day.
But its something sweet.
I spend the day with my loved ones.

As usual we were broke. So only can have dinner that is below 20 bucks.
Actually i wanted to eat Waraku. But end up eating in MS foodcourt and have cakes and teas at Coffee Bean.
Although it's such a simple dinner, i enjoyed it alot.


However, we took lots of pictures.
But i only upload a few. Enjoy...



Baby Joshua


Left to right: Ah Yee, Mummy & Baby Joshua


-Just The Three of Us-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home